We offer private instruction to all ages in: piano, guitar, voice, bass, drums, violin, and other instruments. We also offer art classes and private art instruction.
For information contact Lahoma Rosser, MME at (405) 799-9799 ext. 11.
Or email Lahoma at email@example.com.
Both Classes & Private Lessons
Photography Our classes will enhance your childs, eye for composition, unlock their natural creativeness, and expand their techincal skills.
South Metro Fine Arts Academy Policies
In general, progress is measured by regular attendance at lessons and reasonable practice time at home. Students are expected to attend all scheduled lessons and recitals in which they are to perform and complete work assigned.
1. The assigned lesson time is the student’s responsibility. The student should arrive on time with the needed materials for the lesson or class. Books and material are covered by enrollment fee. In case of absence- Students are NOT given make-up lessons UNLESS THE TEACHER IS ABSENT! If at all possible, please call the academy office (799-9799, ext. 11) or the student’s teacher at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled lesson time.
2. The academy does not send out bills. You are responsible for payments. Please mail all payments to:
SMFAA- 304 SW 134th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73170.
Late payments may be subject to a fee. Your first payment is due by the first lesson.
3. PLEASE NOTE: The Academy will have regularly scheduled lessons on some days when the Moore/OKC Schools are out. Please check our calendar for the semester schedule. The academy is open for a total of 15 weeks. There will be a recital at the end of the Spring Semester. Please see your teacher for special events at the end of the Fall Semester.
4. There is a $50 fee if you cancel your lessons for any reason after the semester has begun. Absolutely no enrollment fees are refundable.
5. In the case of late registration, tuition will be prorated for the remainder of the semester.
6. Due to tight lesson schedules, students who are late cannot be guaranteed their full lesson time. We ask that students are picked up promptly after their lesson ends.
7. If Moore Schools are closed due to inclement weather, the academy will also close.These lessons will be (made up.) Please call your teacher or the academy office if you have questions concerning closings.
8. Parents are required to check in with their student’s instructors once a week. Often, instructors have information to give out or tools to help your child’ while practicing at home.
9. We ask that all students wash hands before each lesson. If students are sick, please be respectful of other students and teachers and do not send a sick student to lessons.
10. For the safety of your children, please supervise them when not in a lesson.
If you have any questions or concerns please call:
799-9799, ext. 11.
Please feel free to email as well. firstname.lastname@example.org